Tuesday, December 31, 2013

First of Many

















First look: Sasha is wearing an ASOS dress and Icing floral wreath. Andrew is wearing TOPMAN
Second look: Sasha and Andrew are both wearing TOPSHOP. 

Photography: Courtesy of Illusion Media 

A few months ago my fiance Andrew and I had our engagement photos taken. At the time of the shoot it was fall, however, we wanted it to look like spring. Somehow, in this crazy Canadian climate the weather gods were on our side and it ended up looking like spring! 

It was difficult to choose just a handful of photos to post, but I was told posting all 100+ would be a bit excessive, so I chose a few of our favorites!
I decided to style the shoot with elements of vintage/whimsical clothing and props while surrounded in a natural and urban setting. I feel like the photographers did a great job capturing who we are as a couple! 

Let me know what you think!

XX Sasha